Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Special Prayer

I praise you my God for you are my creator and savior. You alone is my God, my great provider, and my best friend.

Thank you for every good and perfect blessing comes from you most especially for the gift of motherhood. I am happy that I am pregnant, God. You have blessed me with a baby. I thank you for that with all my heart.

God, you said all that you create or created is good. I have faith that my baby is already formed in my womb by your workmanship and created in true perfection according to your power.

I promise you that I will be a great mom, God. I will raise and take care of my child for your glory. Please protect us from all evils. Bless me and my baby with good health, sound mind, and happy heart.

All these I ask in the name of Jesus Christ, my Lord.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment